Our tuition is calculated by the number of classes a family takes each month. Class discounts are progressive and grow with the more classes a family takes each week. For example, a student who takes three classes would have the same tuition as a family of three students who take one class each (tuition is calculated by family). Our tuition is based on a 9 month season and is spread out over the entire season so payment is the same each month regardless of how many weeks are in the month.
Registration Fee: $40 student/$65 family
Registration for Dance with Me/Tumble with Me: $20
Dance with Me/Tumble with Me session fee (8 weeks): $88
Monthly Class Fees (by class time length)
• 45 minute class: $50
• 30 minute class: $44
• 60 minute class: $65
*multiple class discount is approx. 10% off each additional class a student or family takes. Please see studio for tuition chart
* tuition is divided into 9 equal monthly payments (September - May)
Prices above are Tuition per MONTH (not weekly) - usually 4 or 5 classes in a month
*How to read this chart:
1st family member takes one 60-min class per month = $65 (full price)
2nd or same family member takes one 45-min class per month = $48 (~5% off)
3rd or same family member takes one 30-min class per month = $36 (~15% off)
$65 + $48 + $36 = $149/month
Performance team (competition) members are also required to take their performance class in addition to their required classes.
*Tuition is due by the 7th of each month. Auto-EFT payments are encouraged
Please refer to your Policies & Procedures sheet for all of our policies.
We are a full-service studio and carry all shoes and dancewear for classes. You may purchase dancewear
at a store of your choice but you will find our prices competitive on very high-quality dancewear!
• Dance with Me & Tumble with Me students may wear either a leotard of their choice or comfortable clothes and socks to participate in class.
•Students ages 3-6 (preschool classes through Combo classes) should wear a pink leotard and either pink or white tights. Appropriate shoes for class can be purchased from the studio.
• Students age 6+ should wear a black leotard and either pink or tan tights. Dance shorts or skirts are also permitted. Dance shoes for class can be purchased from the studio.
• Hip Hop students can wear comfortable clothes they can move in. No jeans or pajamas are permitted in class. Appropriate shoes for class can be purchased from the studio.
• Boys may wear comfortable athletic wear and the appropriate shoes.